FAQ STUDENT SECTION
Why Erasmus Internship?
- You may have an overseas experience; in which most of the students are approaching with fear, with full support of Consortium Partners.
· You are now one step ahead from other graduates with overseas experience that you gain, and thus you can an advance your career from now.· The approved Erasmus Internship by the faculty or your department may be evaluated instead of your compulsory internship.
- With the Erasmus Internship you have the opportunity to do an internship in many countries across Europe.
· You may receive financial support for the Erasmus Internship
Which Countries Can I Go?
You can do an Erasmus internship in all countries on the Continent of Europe. What are these countries? Let’s take a look:
Germany, Austria, Belgium, The United Kingdom, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Croatia, The Netherlands, Ireland, Spain, Sweden, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, and Greece.
Apply now and you benefit also from this privilege!
How much Financial Support Can I Get?
Consortium is paying to students who have been placed in companies, through a monthly amount set by the national agency as grants/financial support payments;
|Types of The Countries about Cost of Living||Host Countries of Mobility||Monthly Student Internship Grant (€)|
||Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom||600|
||Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain||500|
||Bulgaria, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Macedonia||400|
The grant is paid in two installments to students. The ratio of installments is determined regarding the first installment rate which should not to exceed 80% of the total grant. The payment of the first installment is made before the departure of students. The second installment payment is made at the end of the internship period in accordance with reconsideration and recalculation of total grant with the delivery of Certificate of Attendance which indicates specific beginning and ending dates of studies at the host institution and the dates of entry and exit on the passport. Students may only receive grant money for the time they were abroad for Erasmus placement.Erasmus students prepare themselves for their internship at abroad by themselves. (Visas, documentation, accommodation etc.) They may receive support from the Consortium Institutional Coordinators when they encounter problems. Future trainees may receive a monthly salary from the placed institution which is only subject to the discretion of that institution.
Who Can Apply?
- Students from the Consortium Partner Universities (Istanbul Kültür University, Istanbul Sehir University, Kadir Has university, Sabanci University, Uskudar University)
- GPA 2,2/4 and over for undergraduate and 5/4 and over for graduate students
- Students, who apply at their last year before the graduation, may do their internship in the following year (12 months) after their graduation.
How Can I Apply?
- The students, who have the admission requirements, submit the online application form from the euro-intern.org website.
- Students who edit the application form, after printout and signed the form, along with the other application documents should submit them to representatives of the consortium of their own institutions before the deadline.
What is the application deadline?
What are the Application Documents?
- Application Form (Online Application) ( Please fill the form and printout for signature)
- The CV in Europass Format
- 1 Photo
Please click here for forms and descriptions.
How to Evaluate my Application?
- List of students who provide the admission requirements is prepared by the Institutional Coordinators
- An average value grade is calculated for each student, in which the weight of both foreign language note and GPA is determined as 50%.
- For the first 20 students that has the highest average value is determined by each University.
- The designated students reported to the Board of Directors of the Consortium.
- The results are shared with all students who applied the Erasmus Internship Program.
How Will I be placed to Companies?
·Student selection is carried out by international institutions.
·Students can be placed by the Consortium Board approval to the internship placement that they find their own.
·Summer placement results will be announced by the end of February.
·Students preferred by Companies, are invited to meet with the Consortium Board of Directors.
·An Orientation Program organized by the consortium partners before students are going abroad.
·The selected students before starting and after completing their internship will take the « OLS Electronic Language Test ». Thus; the improvement in the level of foreign language held by training is determined for information.
·Internship period may be 2, 3 and/or 6 months regarding the demand of host institution, student and grant budget. (Mobility period depending on the grant budget may continue up to 12 months )
Who Can I Contact in My Own University?
Please click here for the consortium representatives of institutions.
Which Documents which I Need to Submit After Mobility?
Please click here for related documents and its descriptions.